In less than two weeks, we’re heading to Chicago for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo! Our mobile app will give you everything you need to have an even better experience, so we want to give you a few key tips to navigate and prepare in advance.
The app will be your key resource and trusted guide for all your event needs. Some top features to call out:
- Schedule: This is where the agenda is. If you want to add a workshop, session or roundtable to your schedule, just click the little calendar link in the bottom right. It will populate into your personalized schedule in your profile.
- Speakers: These are all our speakers for the event. If you enjoyed the insights one of our experts shared on stage, connect with them! You can either network and message with them (like on LinkedIn) or book a meeting.
- Sponsors & Exhibitors: In these two sections, you can see all of our awesome partners! You can view their profiles, chat live or book a “speed date” with them.
- Community: This is the best part of the app! In addition to all of the great face-to-face networking you’ll be doing in Chicago, you can connect with folks virtually! You’ll see at the top your AI-powered matches, which were filtered based on the areas of interest you selected when you registered. If you want to narrow down your options even further, just press the “Filter” button at the bottom. You can see your community’s profiles, check out their social accounts and even see if they’re speaking during the show.
TEAM NOTE: When it comes to networking through the app, the standard rules apply. Be respectful, be kind and be helpful. Don’t batch-and-blast messages. Be thoughtful and focus on building the right connections that will be mutually beneficial. Your peers will thank you. 😊
- Stores to Tour: If you can’t make the Store Tours on May 10, don’t fret! We have a whole section outlining different neighborhoods and blocks of stores to check out. Get with your team and see what Chicago has to offer! (You’ll even see some of the amazing brands on our agenda in there.)
Check Out The App in Action
We’ve put together some quick videos for you to familiarize yourself with all functions of the app. These videos will show you how to request and book meetings, build your agenda, access the speaker list, attendees and more!
Browse the Exhibitors
Build Your Agenda
Connect with Attendees & Speakers
For more information, view the User Guide. We look forward to meeting you all in Chicago soon!