Brand leaders and experts spanning various retail categories will take the stage in May at the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo. Over three days, we’ll dive deeper into the trends, tech and topics that will inspire new ideas and experiences across all channels. To ensure our audience knows who they can expect to hear from, we’ve put together a preview of our growing speaker roster.
General Sessions & Keynotes: Bringing the Entire Community Together
Our goal is to keep innovation at the forefront of our programming, which means we want to dig into new consumer behaviors, bleeding-edge technologies and community movements that are poised to transform the industry. That’s why, over the course of the event, we’ll have several general sessions that will bring our entire community of attendees together to dig into topics and issues that are universal.
On the first day of content, marketing professor at the Wharton School at UPenn and international best-selling author Jonah Berger will dig into his research and revolutionary approach for transforming consumer mindsets and behaviors.
On day two, consumer behavioralist Ken Hughes will offer an empathetic and personal view of how our “digital first” world is impacting the way we build relationships. While many brands and retailers are harnessing digital marketing and commerce to scale their businesses, we know that personal connection is more important than ever. Ken will provide a tactical scorecard that will help attendees assess their approach and find ways to build more authentic and meaningful relationships with their tech-savvy consumers.
Buzzworthy Brands Take the Stage
Interested in learning how top brands embed agility, collaboration and innovation into the fabric of their businesses so they can capitalize on disruptive tech and trends? Want to hear directly from your peers in marketing, commerce and fulfillment, so you can figure out how to bring your digital experiences to the next level? You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and engage with these brand executives in-person! Our roster will continue to grow over the coming weeks, but we’re already excited to share our list of confirmed speakers:
- Samir Desai, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Geronimo Chala, Chief Client Officer, Rebag
- Drew Green, Chief Executive Officer & President, INDOCHINO
- Marta Dalton, Global eCommerce Director, Unilever
- Ron Bonacci, Vice President, Marketing and Advertising, Weis Markets
- Diana Barr, Director, Digital and Loyalty Marketing, Coborn’s
- Krysta Lewis, Founder and CEO, Aisling Organics
- Ryan Close, Founder and CEO, Bartesian
- Keewa Nurullah, Founder, Kido
- Jann Parish, CMO, Francesca’s
- Savannah Sachs, CEO, TULA Skincare
- Angela Clark, Executive Vice President of Digital, True Religion
- Brent Paulsen, Head of Retail, UNTUCKit
- Mike LaVitola, Co-founder and CEO, Foxtrot
- Meagen Johnson, SVP of Marketing, Jane
- Michael Wieder, Co-Founder, President and CMO, Lalo
- James Reinhart, Co-Founder and CEO, ThredUp
- Drew Sheriff, Chief Commercial Officer, Parachute
- Emma Rose Cohen, CEO and Founder, FinalStraw
- Jennisa Visram, Senior Director, Merchandising & Planning, KOTN
- Phillip Raub, CEO, Model No.
Impactful Content for the New Retail Era
Whether you’re new to the retail industry or a seasoned expert, there is always something new to learn and that is why we’ve curated the tracks and session topics for attendees to tailor their event experience. The distinguished speaking faculty will help attendees to:
Get the Latest Event Details
We will be providing more updates on our micro-conference agendas in the coming weeks! If you don’t want to miss out on an update, register on the homepage to get the latest news and details.