We’re thrilled to have you signed on as a Retail Innovation Conference sponsor! Here, you will find important details, due dates, logistics and more information about what to expect at #RCI19. Please bookmark this page. We will send updates periodically as any new information or forms are made available. Should you have any questions, please chat us using the widget on the bottom right of this page.
Your Checklist (Click on each item to complete)
Sign your #RIC19 contract
Upload Your Print-Ready Logo
Upload Your Comp Pass & ABM Target Lists
Register Your Team
Submit Your Show Graphics
Submit Your Lunch & Learn Description
Provide Your #RIC19 Mobile App Details
Tell The World You’ll Be At #RIC19
Submit Your Power, Monitor, & Internet Needs
Submit Your Banner Ad Scheduling Request
Review Important Shipping Labels and Requirements
Sign Up For The Pre-Event Sponsor Briefing
Submit your power, monitor, & internet needs
Submit Your Optional Table Throw Graphics
Your Meeting Space
Your meeting space in the Innovation Zone will include:
- (1) Table, (2) Chairs, (1) 24″-Wide Floor-Standing Graphic
- Graphics and furniture will be assembled prior to your arrival.
- Lead retrieval via iOS app
- Shared WiFi
Optional items for order:
Meeting Space Artwork
Please submit your artwork using the specifications and guidelines below. If you have any questions, please email us.
Formats Accepted: AI, PDF, INDD, PSD, PSB, TIF
- PREFERRED: Native applications files such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign should include all linked files and fonts used in the layout or text should be outlined.
- Accepted: PDF files are also accepted but need to include crop marks and bleed. Please do not flatten the artwork when exporting PDF files.
Register your team using the link and unique code below:
- Staff registration code: SPONSORORSGROUP
- Quantity of staff passes: 3
Have a question?
Contact us by clicking on the chat bubble on the lower right side of your screen.
#RIC19 Shipping Information
Your booth/meeting space will be setup for you upon arrival with floor standing graphics, table, chairs and power ready to go. There is no need to bring anything with you, but if you would like to ship more items, please note the important details below:
- Shipments must fit through the front door (no loading dock available to accept crated shipments).
- Shipments must arrive between May 1-3
All packages MUST have prepaid shipping labels (UPS/FedEx) affixed to them. You must also arrange for pickup at Convene by or before May 9, 2019. Please see the important details below
& Show Hours
- Monday, May 6, 2019 – 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 – 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM
- No setup will be allowed after 8:00 AM when registration begins
Sponsor show hours:
- Tuesday, May 7: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 8: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 8: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Make some noise!
As a sponsor of #RIC19, you can offer your audience and followers a 25% discount using the following code:
We have also developed custom promotional images for you to use to help spread the word about your involvement in the upcoming #RIC19!
Banner ads & images
Banner ads & images
Official Hashtag: #RIC19
Official Twitter Handle: @RetailInnovate
Official LinkedIn Page:
Sample Social Posts:
Join us at #RIC19, May 6-8 in NYC to access: quality networking, 4 focused tracks & exclusive store tours at @_HudsonYardsNYC. Use discount code 25ORSGROUP to save 25% off your pass: https://wordpress-197650-1736970.cloudwaysapps.com
We are proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 Retail Innovation Conference! Please come visit us in NYC, May 6-8. Use discount code 25ORSGROUP to save 25% off your pass: https://wordpress-197650-1736970.cloudwaysapps.com #RIC19
We’re sponsoring #RIC19, taking place May 6-8 in New York City! Interested in attending? Use discount code 25ORSGROUP to save 25% off your pass: https://wordpress-197650-1736970.cloudwaysapps.com
Format: Full color, PNG
Format: White, PNG
Format: Full color, EPS
Copyright ©2019 Retail TouchPoints. All Rights Reserved.