As the conference team takes the time to assess and analyze the post-event data and feedback, we couldn’t help but share some of the noteworthy stats and ongoing buzz from attendees!
- 76% increase in attendee satisfaction over 2021
- Over 50% of attendees were new to the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo
- Over 35% of attendees were VP level and above
- 200+ speakers shared their expertise and powerful experiences on our stages from retailers/brands like: Coach, Target, Clinique, M&Ms, Foot Locker, Crate & Barrel, Abercrombie & Fitch, e.l.f beauty, & more!
If you missed the event this year, don’t fret, we’ve got a ton of learnings and key takeaways for you. Check out our amazing on-site coverage below!
- RICE 2022: How Nike, H&M and Razer are Putting ‘Phygital’ Retail Into Practice
- RICE 2022: How Coach Uses Store Design, Pop-Ups and Digital Installations to ‘Go Local’
- RICE 2022: Albertsons Provides Sneak Peek at Plans for Upcoming Marketplace
- RICE 2022: Why Target Brought a Touch of ‘Tar-zhay’ to Grocery Sales
- RICE 2022: How Brands Can Turn Their Unique Expertise into Memorable Value Propositions
- RICE 2022: Why Retailers Should Apply ‘Love Languages’ to Improve Customer Relationships
- RICE 2022: 5 Things Everyone in Retail Should Know About the Metaverse
- RICE 2022 Keynote: How to Turn Word of Mouth Into a Mighty Marketing Weapon
- RICE 2022: Social Commerce Success Hinges on Consistency and Friction-Free Shopping
See What Your Industry Peers Think About #RICE22
2023 Event Planning…Loading!
While we uncover improvement areas from the 2022 survey feedback and data, we’re ecstatic to carry the momentum and continue to build our 2023 show! As the retail industry continues to rapidly evolve, we’re excited at the number of opportunities for our team to explore and we look forward to digging even deeper into the latest and greatest in retail.
Additionally, we have good news! If you registered for #RICE22 you can now access the video recordings of the sessions within the app. Keep an eye out for an email with the details!
Finally, be sure to mark the 2023 dates on your calendars now, June 13-15, 2023.
Interested in speaking on stage in 2023 or know an industry expert that would be a perfect fit? Be sure to submit here. Stay tuned to this blog as we begin to release early details and info for the 2023 show. See you all in Chicago next year!