Accenture predicts that social commerce will grow three times as fast as traditional ecommerce, reaching $1.2 trillion by 2025. But social commerce doesn’t just mean purchasing a product from your feed. Artificial intelligence-assisted ecommerce is helping drive conversion and iAdvize is bringing various examples and use cases to life with the Social Commerce Showcase!
Folks can venture to Booth 2204 to walk through their very own social commerce experience, and participate in different points of engagement and interaction with a brand, including:
- Live Shopping: Attendees can jump right into a live shopping setup and get a chance to “sell” Grogu (AKA baby Yoda) to the masses! You’ll also get to learn how Sideshow harnessed the power of live shopping to gamify the shopping experience and drive sales.
- Messaging: One-to-one service can make or break the customer journey and, honestly, social media messaging tends to be vague and unhelpful. However, with proactive and personalized communication, brands can forge deeper relationships with consumers and point them to the products, services and insights that meet their needs!
- Shoppable Video: This is not quite live shopping, but it can still be very effective! See how content can turn into conversions by integrating relevant products into timely (and entertaining) content.
- Brand Advocate-Powered Selling: Your community of passionate fans and advocates are always spreading the good word about your brand. Now, thanks to advanced AI technology, you can amplify the insights of these brand advocates at scale to get consumers’ questions answered.
- Connected In-Store Associates: During the pandemic, we heard about a lot of brands empowering in-store associates with digital service tools. This trend is evolving and expanding, and many brands are empowering their associates with the data and tools they need to make an impact online, too. At the Social Commerce Showcase, you can see how this connected and conversational store comes to life.
Experience the power of social commerce at the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo! This is one of several immersive activations taking place on the show floor that will show how cutting-edge technology can shape your connected commerce experiences. Register now to see these activations on June 14 and 15 and dig into the trending data and use cases that reaffirm the value of these technologies.