Future Commerce is a retail and ecommerce source for the risk takers. Those who want to stretch their thinking and look at the world of commerce in a completely new way. From the Nine by Nine report, to VISIONS Report and their newest multi-channel and multi-media concept Archetypes, Future Commerce is known for creating content and experiences that shine a kaleidoscopic light on how we interact with brands, products, and each other.
That is why we are thrilled to share that not only are Future Commerce co-founders Brian Lange and Phillip Jackson giving a talk about the new findings from their still-to-be-released VISIONS Report for 2023, they also will be hosting a unique summit experience as part of our broader event programming at the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo.
The VISIONS Report is the home of Future Commerce’s boldest ideas and thought-provoking predictions for the year. They will bring these insights to life by assembling a remarkable group of executives to contribute to the conversation of how culture and commerce continue to intersect, and how business leaders can apply these trends and concepts to future-proof their businesses.
Taking place the afternoon of Thursday, June 15, the Visions Summit will feature:
- The rich history of visual arts and media, and how Commerce is a patron of those art forms.
- Innovative thinkers of the modern era and the ways their thinking is shaping our future.
- A deep dive into physical activations that merge digital and physical experiences to better understand consumer psychographics.
- A discussion around the “not-stalgia movement,” which is driven by brand mashups.
- Perspectives on the Establishment/Anti-Establishment Cycle, the Creator Economy, and how brands can prepare for a resurgence of anti-sellout culture.
New speaker details and the official registration for the Visions Summit will launch soon! Be sure to sign up for updates so you are alerted when more details are available.