Jason McNary is no stranger to pop-ups. As the CEO of UNOde50, he has helped the jewelry brand bolster its global pop-up strategy, creating highly tailored experiences for different markets.
Now, coronavirus has led to a digital surge, forcing brands and retailers to reconsider the future of brick-and-mortar. While we’ve seen many companies shutter stores and refine their store formats, but McNary believes that we’ll see another pop-up revolution in which brands will embrace innovative tech to support contactless payment and digital-to-store integration.
And in these uncertain times, many retail brands will opt for the shorter-term, less expensive pop-up way to introduce a product or brand to markets.
During his session in the Experiential Initiatives track, McNary will provide his thoughts on the future of pop-ups and will share practical advice to help executives update their pop-up plans. Attendees will learn how to:
- Win over Millennials and other next-gen consumers through pop-up shops;
- Use pop-ups as a place to make mistakes, learn, evolve and test;
- Negotiate pop-up rental cost with landlords;
- Engage pop-ups as an omnichannel experience; and
- Generate engagement with target customers through experience marketing.
While you can grab a free Standard Keynote Pass to watch our main sessions, this awesome session is only available to two–day All-Access Pass holders. Register now to gain access to 50+ sessions and get a $195 rollover toward our in-person event in 2021.