It’s that time of year again to honor and recognize retail’s most innovative brand leaders and changemakers! Innovative ideas cannot become a reality without people driving them forward. That is why the Retail TouchPoints Network is dedicated to creating awards programs and initiatives that spotlight the incredible members of our retail community.
We love spotlighting the 40 Under 40 Awards and the Brand Experience Awards to show our appreciation of retail trailblazers and brands and most importantly, share their experiences, learnings and best practices with the broader retail community.
We’re in search of the top young professionals in the retail industry for the next class of the 40 Under 40. The awards are designed to spotlight executives across the retail ecosystem — from ecommerce and marketing to innovation and store design — to showcase their contribution to the industry as well as their individual accomplishments. If you know someone who is a shining star in their company, pushes the boundaries through innovative work and contributes significantly to education that supports the retail community, we’d love to hear from you!
Check out the nomination details here and be sure to submit by April 28! Winners will be invited and recognized at the Chicago Firehouse Restaurant for an awards celebration/networking event, sponsored by MG2 Design on Tuesday, June 13, (taking place during the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which will be held June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago). Winners will also be profiled on the Retail TouchPoints site and newsletter in July 2023.
Do you have a team that has really ramped up innovation to drive business results? Has the organization gone in a new strategic direction and unlocked new revenue opportunities? Are you doing some really cool things with cutting-edge tech? These awards are for you! And given the vast, all-encompassing nature of “brand experience,” we have several categories in play:
- Digital Innovation: What are the most innovative digital technologies and strategies driving successful omnichannel experiences?
- Pop-Ups, Events and Partnerships: How are you using physical spaces and experiences to bring your brand story to life?
- Pivot Strategy: How are you adapting your products, services and go-to-market strategies to survive and thrive in an ever-changing landscape?
- Marketing Campaigns for the Complete Shopper Journey: How are you meeting shoppers at the touch point to drive purchases and loyalty?
- Customer Retention and Loyalty: How are you cultivating community and closeness to your brand to drive long-term loyalty?
- Mobile and Social Optimization: What campaigns and tactics are helping you connect with customers in real time?
- Store Design and Experiential Retail: Are you leveling up your physical spaces to be relevant and immersive?
- Marketplace Strategies and Technologies: How are you capitalizing on the marketplace movement?
- Last Mile and Fulfillment Experiences: Are you innovating in delivery and fulfillment? How are you mastering the last mile?
- The Convergence of Content and Commerce: How are you using compelling content to activate and engage your shoppers? Are you creating a seamless experience from initial engagement to conversion?
Winners will be announced in the Expo Hall during the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, scheduled for June 13-15, in Chicago. Be sure to submit your nomination by May 5 for the Brand Experience Awards!
So, take a moment to give your team members the props they deserve! We look forward to reviewing all nominations and reveling in all the incredible success stories.