Pop-ups were surging in popularity pre-coronavirus and are expected to resurge in new ways as the economy reopens. New pop-ups will likely be more hands-off, featuring digital technology. And in these uncertain times, many retail brands will opt for the shorter-term, less expensive pop-up way to introduce a product or brand.
Attend this session to learn how to:
- Win over Millennials and other next-gen consumers through pop-up shops;
- Use pop-ups as a place to make mistakes, learn, evolve and test;
- Negotiate pop-up rental cost with landlords;
- Engage pop-ups as an omnichannel experience; and
- Generate engagement with target customers through experience marketing.