For those retailers that have begun the evolution from multi-channel to omnichannel by providing seamless, value-added services through fulfillment, two realities have become clear:
- Consumers are using omnichannel to buy and receive orders at levels no one could have predicted; and
- Becoming an omnichannel retailer that provides great customer experiences requires mastery of much more than simply sending an order to a store.
Supported by Forrester’s research, this session will:
- Dive deep into strategic and tactical areas of omnichannel fulfillment;
- Identify and quantify the top digital and physical challenges (many of which retailers are not even aware of);
- Provide clear guidance on how to solve these issues, as well as reveal new standards, best practices, and what it takes to do omnichannel well.