As the largest independent fine wine retailer in the U.S., Total Wine & More operates 225 stores across 25 states. When COVID-19 hit, as an essential retailer most of the stores stayed open, but the customer experience needed to change quickly to adapt to the new normal.
In this session, attendees will find out how Total Wine & More reset its strategies around loyalty, communications, and fulfillment, by focusing on:
- Enhancing collaboration among internal business stakeholders;
- Creating a stronger focus on digital marketing and social media;
- Integrating shopper data into customer-facing marketing efforts;
- Identifying the most relevant KPIs for measuring business success; and
- Implementing a new curbside pickup and delivery program.