The Vitamin Shoppe has done more to improve fulfillment “in the last five months than we did in the last five years,” explains CEO Sharon Leite. As traditional store fulfillment moved down in priority for customers completing purchases, The Vitamin Shoppe pivoted to roll out multidimensional fulfillment offerings, including BOPIS, curbside pickup, fulfillment by Instacart and more.
In this session, find out about The Vitamin Shoppe’s moves to meet the customer on their terms. Learn about how The Vitamin Shoppe:
- Implemented curbside pickup and BOPIS;
- Became an exclusive segment-specific Instacart partner;
- Planned for future growth, featuring smaller formats and more reasonably priced locations;
- Instituted free shipping for out-of-stock items; and
- Rolled out stores as micro-fulfillment centers.